The new NitroPhone 3a offers the best price-performance ratio of a secure smartphone with upper mid-range quality. Among other things, it is equipped with a Tensor G2 eight-core processor with 2.85 GHz, a full 8 GB of RAM, and a good 64 MP camera.
The NitroPhone stands out from other secure so-called "crypto phones":
- Open source offers full transparency and prevents built-in backdoors
- Modern hardware, modern software and lightning-fast security updates
- Easy to use, thanks to up-to-date Android
- Absolutely secure, thanks to physically removed microphones and sensors (optional)
- Good availability, even in large quantities
- MDM suitable for enterprise use (more on that shortly)