We are always pleased to receive unsolicited applications (Contact) for the area of software development. We are especially interested in the following topics:
Technical Writer, Community Manager, Content Creator (f/m/d)
Nitrokey is a German IT security company and a world leader in the development of open source security hardware. Our products help users from all over the world with data encryption, cryptographic key management, two-factor authentication and passwordless login. Founded in 2015 and based in the Berlin area, we are an agile, open and friendly company where you can make a meaningful contribution to a secure digital world.
- Creating technical user documentation, blog articles and screencasts.
- Support of our social media channels (community management)
- Conception and creation of social media content (content creation)
- Interest in IT security and open source
- Good technical knowledge
- Linux knowledge is advantageous
- First experience in the mentioned areas of responsibility
- Strong communication skills, reliability
- Ability to work independently and to grasp things quickly
- Very good knowledge of English
- Good knowledge of German desirable
Salary: We will pay you a fair salary.
Working hours: Hours and working times by arrangement. Part-time and full-time possible.
Work location: In our office in Teltow near Berlin (Germany) or remotely from any location.
We are looking forward to your application (Contact). Please include a short letter of motivation, your CV and ideally relevant references or links to your relevant open source developments.