For NitroPad X230 secure laptop we released a firmware update. It provides the following improvements:
- Support for installing Debian and other Linux distributions.
- It fixes an issue which prevents suspending / standby mode from working.
- Users can export their public GnuPG keys. This simplifies using the shipped Nitrokey for other use cases such as email encryption.
- USB drives are listed with human-readable labels, which simplifies distinguishing several drives.
- Fixes an issue which results in showing recovery shell too quickly, after OS updates were installed.
- Numerous small fixes and improvements
To install the latest firmware, please follow the instructions.